Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It is barely すいようび?

おは世ございません for わたし。  I am very tired. まいあせん ろくじ に おきます。I never went to sleep:(  わたしは はたらきます と べんきょうします。 。きんきょうび could not come sooner!  I cant believe it’s あさasa and I am barely going to おわります All of the しくだいI have to turn in today.  I spent a lot of time really studying にほの last ばん because I felt overwhelmed by the fact that i did not complete the ご lab in time きのう. I am sure that I can im rpve te speed of which i am abe to comprehend and write with more れんしゅう!I hope I can be on attentive in class きょう when we review for the しけん coming up on げつようび (already??! so sooon!)  I would really like to get aべんきょうします  group together, if not to meet once before the しけん, then perhaps to review しゅくだい まいあさ or まいばん or before class. See you all at じゅうじさんごふん!

5 comments:

  1. こんばんは! きょうのにほんごのテストはむずかしいですか。 

    You should sleep more!

    じゃあまたあした!

    ReplyDelete
  2. おはいよう ございます!

    わたしは ゴンザレスです。ノートルダムのにほんごのがくせい です。そして、いちねんせい です。

    Good morning!

    My name is Gonzales (first name Ryan). I am a first year japanese-language student from the University of Notre Dame.

    はじめまして、どうぞよりしく。

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんにちは!
    TAのみやもとです。
    まいにちしゅくだいがいっぱいあって、たいへんですね!

    Don't worry about your lad work!
    I think you're doing great job working out for your pronunciation and it's getting better and better every time you come to the lab:))
    So just keep going!

    See you on next Tuesday:D

    Mamiko Miyamoto

    ReplyDelete
  4. みやもとさん、ありがとうございます!もくようびlabへいきます。
    I am most busy at the beginning of the week and decided that I could better prepare for the labs(which I felt to be getting exponentially more difficult) if I attended later in the week. But, thanks again I really appreciate your encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. たいへんですね。わたしは タシアです。

    わたっしもこんしゅうねません。lol =[

    Don't worry just keep going.

    P.S. I love the Japan-glish

    ReplyDelete